Brazilian butt lift concern after 2 days? (Photos)

Hello today would be the 2nd day after surgery I had 4d Vader and buttock foreign removal and fat transfer I'm concerned because my buttock look like the righ cheek is longer then the left still. I want them to be even before it was because the illegal product that was injected was eating up my tissue does it look uneven or my garment doing that ? And my thighs still look fat? Like he didn't take any fat out on the right side or is that swollen?

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. If you feel there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Brazilian butt lift 2 days ago

It is too early to get concerned about what you are seeing. There is a difference, but usually at 2 days everything is swollen and often they change quite a bit in the first few weeks. So try not to worry about it until you have seen your surgeon and ask them what they think about it. If the garment is compressing one area more than the other though, it can cause even swelling and sometimes stay that way so try to make sure the garment is on evenly and smooth. Hang in there, its still really early.

W. John Bull, MD