Brazilian Butt Lift Cost and would that be the best fit for my body to achieve what I'm looking for? (photos)

I have a lot of fat on my back, love handles and stomach. I'm not looking to get a huge bottom but I do want it bigger and fuller. I also want a little waist to have the hourglass figure. I'm not looking for an exact amount because I know I would have to go in for a consultation, I'm just looking for an estimate depending on how much fat I have. Also if the Brazilian but lift wouldn't be a good fit for me to achieve my desired look what would be?

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost and would that be the best fit for my body to achieve what I'm looking for?

I think that liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back, and bra rolls along with fat transfer to the buttocks would produce a very nice improvement for you.Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

BBL Candidate

Hello Nikki, thanks so much for your inquiry and your pictures. You have a very nice structure to start with, nevertheless you will need to add a tummy tuck to the BBL in order to get an hourglass shape with a flat tummy. You see, you have loose skin in your abdomen and your abdominal muscle wall needs to be repaired if you want to get a tight flat abdomen. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

Dear Nikki1373: Based on your photos alone, it looks like you are likely a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any formal recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options. Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

You look like a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift.  Taking fat from those areas sounds reasonable. You may also eventually require/desire a tummy tuck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz