Brazilian Butt Lift/Fat Transfer. Will the buttocks sag?

As we age gravity takes effect. My question is 1. Will the buttocks sag (due to age/ gravity) even after having a butt lift/Fat transfer?

Butt Sagging After A Brazilian Butt Lift

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately, we have not found the fountain of youth in plastic surgery—yet. There is no operation that can stop age, gravity or time. With that being said, the addition of fat to the buttocks through a Brazilian butt lift, also known as a fat transfer to the buttocks, will definitely help provide your buttocks with more volume, which in turn will fill the skin. Ideally, this will help your buttocks to look more natural and beautiful with time and age. Best of luck to you!

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.