Can you get braces without your molars? (Photos)

I have an underbite, misaligned & missing teeth. Lower left missing all molars; Lower right I have the last molar but missing two teeth next to it; Top left & right missing the last molar. Orthodontists have advised extractions, bone grafts prior to getting braces and veneers instead of jaw surgery to fix the underbite. What is the quickest and cost effective way so I can smile again?

Braces with out molars.

In your specific case you are a Class III skeletal bite where your lower jaw is in front of your upper jaw if that is your true bite. So your orthodontic problems are more skeletal than dental which only about 10% or less of the population have.

Freehold Dentist