Am I botched? Over 2 months after lipo (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction - am I botched?
- I am sorry you are so anxious -
- You are still swollen at two months.
- Nothing can speed this up - swelling is a natural biologic process that must run its course.
- You will not see your final result for 6-9 months after surgery.
- Garments do reduce swelling after surgery - but we don't think they change the final result.
- Some photos suggest you have stretch marks on your skin -
- If this is correct, then your skin will get loose as your swelling subsides.
- For now - just wait and let yourself heal.
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring With Tummy Tuck -- FEMALE HI DEF CONTOURING
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.