Is there anything more I can do to better off my benefits of botox to make settle in lil better for best results?

I received 400 units mostly all on my forehead, & 3 pokes on each side of my eyes where I had crows feet as well. I was kinda hoping to get a minnie eyebrow lift frm this which I didn't think of it until now. Would I need to go back or should I wait for a few days to let sit in & then take it from there? Would botox be able to do that little lift? I am 34 years old just in case that helps.

Botox and Eyebrow Lift

Thank you for your question!  I would advise waiting two full weeks after your injections to evaluate for your final result.  After the two weeks, if you are wanting more of an eyebrow lift, I would suggest following back up with your injector.  You can put a small amount of Botox at the lateral eyebrow to get this nice lift.  Best of luck to you!

Botox and Results

I suggest you see an expert who does a significant amount of cosmetic treatments, if it's injected properly you will get a great outcome.   Dr. Emer.

Botox and eyebrow lift

Almost certainly you had 40 units of Botox injected and not 400 units. Yes, Botox is able to give a brow lift when injected at the tail of the brow. I would wait 7-14 days to see your full Botox results and then if you did not get a brow lift, followup with your injector. Usually 2 units on each side at the tail of the brows is all that is required for the brow lift.

Botox treatment for the forehead, crows feet, and brow lift requires 2 weeks for full results

Thank you for your question dmt frm south tx. Botox is a great treatment that can address wrinkles on the forehead and crows feet. 400 units is much higher than is typically used in these areas. 40 units  is a common dose. Perhaps this was a typo. A brow lift can be performed with Botox in these areas, but depends on the specific injection locations and the dose used. It can take up to two weeks to see the full results of Botox. Patience is very important. For my patients I recommend waiting two weeks before reassessing to determine if additional units are required or if another area is treated. Please consult with your doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Botox For Chemical Brow Lift

Thank you for your question.  Based on the treatment areas that you described, you most likely received 40 units of Botox and not 400 units.  The crow's feet, glabellar and forehead represent three individual treatment areas.  Botox for chemical brow lift is certainly possible and, in your case, would represent an additional treatment area.  How long ago did you receive the Botox?  I would advise you to discuss your concerns with your treating doctor in order to determine the best treatment plan for adding the Botox for chemical brow lift.  At this point, it may make the most sense to wait 2 weeks to see the final result of the Botox that you already received, reevaluate during an in-person exam with your treating doctor, then decide whether or not to add the chemical brow lift to achieve your desired look.  Hope this helps.  Best wishes and enjoy your Botox!

Botox Question

Thank you for your question. You must have meant "40" units of Botox. At this point you should wait to see the results. It might be too late to give the desired brow lift you are looking for. Discuss this with your doctor.  Good luck,

Hello dmt frm south tx,
I hope your entry has a type and you did not receive 400 units of cosmetic Botox.  With regards to your question, there isn't much you can do to better your Botox results other than following the recommendations of your injector.  To help achieve a brow lift there are locations to inject the Botox.  If you didn't indicate you wanted this and the injections in specific locations weren't done, then you would need to get a touch up to accomplish this.  But if you truly had 400 units I would wait until your Botox wears off before considering any other treatments.  
Make sure you are receiving your injections from one of the core aesthetic physicians (facial plastic surgery, plastic surgery, dermatology) to minimize your risk of an adverse outcome.
I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for brow lift

Treatment of several different muscles will "lift" the brow, and depending on the location and shape of the browlift desired will vary. The medial brow (towards the middle) can be lifted by treating the medial brow depressors in the glabella. The lateral brow can be lifted by treating the orbicularis oculi in the region of the crow's feet. However, it would be prudent to allow 2 weeks to pass prior to following up for additional units. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD