Belly button discharge and odor 2 weeks post op after tummy tuck? (Photos)

Is this normal my surgeon told me to keep it covered and put gauze in the to soak up the moisture that it needs to stay dry. I change the gauze about 3 times a day to keep it as clean as possible even if the gauze is clean. Is it normal to look and smell like that. I've been sick with be cold and sneezing a couple of times which Is very painful. Could this be the cause of it? I have attached some pictures they were all taken that same day some may look different because of the flash

Keep on following your surgeon's advice

Your surgeon's advice is pertinent and makes sense. Follow his/her advice and see how it goes. At this time you need to be patient as these issues with your belly button resolve.