BBL. How many ccs should I ask for? (Photo)

I want my butt to be shaped and a little bigger. About how many cc's should I ask for? I don't it to much bigger. Also, will a bbl disturb the fat I already have in my butt?

The correct amount of fat transferred

The amount of fat to be transferred should be discussed during an inpatient consultation.

The final decision usually rests with the surgeon during the procedure.

The amount needed is highly dependent on each individual based on size and shape.

Often 800 to 1500 mL Per side our typical for someone your size.

Anticipate a loss of 50% of the grafted fat with timing.

This would leave you with between approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 cups of fat total volume.

That it's not all that much considering your overall size.

The grafted fat should not have much impact on your current fat though some scar tissue may develop from the procedure.

Your best bet is to have several in person consultations with board-certified plastic surgeon is who I have expertise in this procedure.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Liposuction vs BBL

Thank you for sharing your photos. You need a liposculpture to mold your body so you can have a good shape, a BBL to shape your buttocks and hips. The amount of fat transfer that you may need is determined on your medical evaluation.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.  The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

BBL amount of grafting

Hi, thanks for your question.

The main value of the BBL for you will be the liposuction and shaping of the lower back region. This will give you a better shape. So, if you don't want to much volume added, probably around 600 cc a side will be appropriate. Be sure to let your doctor know your wishes so that he/she understands your goals.

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Liposuction vs BBL

Thank you for the question and photo.  A side photo would be helpful to be able to judge the projection of the buttock area.  There is one other alternative that you may also want to consider and that is the idea of getting liposuction of the areas around the buttocks and not doing any fat transfer at all.  A side profile photo would be helpful to know if this would be a good alternative.  Discuss this and all other alternatives with your plastic surgeon prior to moving forward with the surgery.

Good luck on your body contouring journey.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I have specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon