Do i need a BBL?

Im 33 yrs old 5'1" and 130 lbs. I had a full mommy makeover about 5 yrs ago. My ultimate goal is to have a smaller waist and more heart-shape booty. Not necessarily bigger but a more hourglass shape to myself. Is a BBL needed and if so will i need to re-do my tummy tuck to achieve the smaller waist? PLEASE HELP!

A curvier figure

Impossible to say without seeing you! history of previous TT may reduce the amount of fat harvestable.  it is a supply and demand issue. bigger butt, needs more fat.  not a whole lot of fat, then don't expect a big difference in butt projection.  it is as simple as that.  

Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options.

Hope that helps and best wishes!
Dr. Morales
ABPS Board Certified
Houston, Tx

A more feminized figure

Your may or may not be a good candidate for a BBL.

Sometimes patients who have undergone for abdominoplasty procedures with or without previous liposuction may not have sufficient amounts of fat for a successful BBL.

if you have had an abdominoplasty then liposuction by itself may not necessarily give you much improvement in your waist.

The potential improvement has to do with how thick your layers of subcutaneous(fat layer between your skin and muscle )fat are.

I don't think you need to redo your abdominoplasty unless there are issues with how the results came out.

It is possible to pull in someone's waist in with aggressive muscle tightening during an abdominoplasty.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt lift

It is difficult to answer your question without more information and/or photos.  Did you have liposuction at your last procedure?  Do you have enough fat on your body now to do a significant BBL?  In general liposuction of your abdomen and waist and a BBL will help give you the hour glass look you desire.

Do i need a BBL?

Yes it is possible the tummy tuck can provide you with the results you are 
seeking an hour glass figure and smaller waist but the projection will be limited 
thank you for your questions 

Liposuction after TT

Thank you for your question. A BBL would likely be able to accomplish your goals. Liposuction could be performed to enhance your curves and trim your waist. The fat could then be used to enhance your buttock shape without necessarily enlarging it significantly. To get a better idea of what options would be best for you, a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is your next step. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Personalized Surgical Plans

Thanks for your question!
Since previous surgeries may cause an increase in scar tissue, different surgeons may choose different routes for your procedure. The good news is, this body-goal is not impossible! The only way to know which procedure is right for you, however, is to visit a board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. 

Best of luck