BBL Revision. Any doctor recommendations?

Hi, I got a BBL about 5 years ago. I feel my butt is too big and not proportional with my body. Can anyone recommend a doctor that has experience doing BBL revision to make it smaller and that will not make my butt look saggy?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

BBL Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend ASPS directory in your local area.  They have a list of board certified plastic surgeons who specialize in particular procedures.  


Alex Kim, MD

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.