Would a Brazilian Butt Lift help me? Or would I have to have a lower body lift? (photos)

I lost a lot of weight and I know I need a tummy tuck, but I really hate my butt now and I was hoping a BBL would make my butt fuller and not so flat? I really don't want a lower body lift. I don't want the scar etc. I would like a BBL, but don't want to get one if it will not help me. Will the fat transfer help a deflated butt because of weightloss? And can enough fat be harvested from my areas such as my stomach which is pretty loose and has a lot of skin. I'm in my mid 30's. I'm 5'5" 140 lbs.

Would a Brazilian Butt Lift help me? Or would I have to have a lower body lift?

I have found that such maneuvers are very effective in avoiding the scar of the posterior body lift.  There is a broad range of appropriate candidates for the procedure. I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.