Can you do a BBL and BA in one procedure?

BBL & BA Combined

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes!  You can perform a breast augmentation and BBL at the same time.  I perform this combination frequently and it is extremely powerful in creating an hour glass shape! Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

BBL and breast augmentation in one procedure?

Thank you for your question. Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands.  The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures.  The only challenging part of this surgery would be the sleeping part, but this can be managed as well. Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Breast Augmentation and Brazilian Butt Lift

I actually frequently combine breast augmentation and BBL in my practice. In these cases, I will have my patients purchase a Curve Cure mattress, which is an air mattress specifically designed to allow BBL patient to lie on their back. This avoids having to lay on the implants or your hips after surgery.Hope this helps - Sam Jejurikar

Can you do a BBL and BA in one procedure? = yes but NO! #BBL #BA #breastaugmentation

Technically, a BBL and a BA can be done at the same time, BUT they shouln't be done at the same time. The reason, recovery positioning restrictions of one could affect the outcome of the other one. After breast augmentation, patients can not sleep on their stomach because this can make the implants to move and therefore heal crooked. After a BBL, patients can not sleep on their back for at least 6 weeks because the fat can go away. Sleeping on the sides will cause the same issue in the fat placed on the hips ( important part of the BBL).

John Mesa, MD

BBL and BA

Thank you for your question. These procedures can be performed at the same time. However, positioning yourself after surgery can be a bit of a challenge as you are not able to apply pressure to the buttock or chest. Be sure to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs these procedures regularly to see if you are a good candidate. Best, Dr. Kludt 

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Can you do a BBL and BA together?

Thank you for your question. These two procedures can be combined depending on ones candidacy. It depends on the individual so I would recommend an in person exam.

Leonard Lu, MD

Deciding Your Surgeries

Thank you for your inquiry!
Yes, the Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation procedures can be done at the same time. However, this applies only if you are medically cleared for both surgeries within the time period of your initial consultation to pre-operative consultation before your surgery. You should be in clear-standing health when you are ready to schedule your surgeries. My advice to you would be to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a personalized plan in order to ensure optimal results!

Best of luck

Keep in mind that when you do a breast augmentation .You can't apply pressure to the front and when you do a BBL you can't sit down for 2 weeks. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a Breast Augmentation.A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Yes, these two procedures can be performed together assuming you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon