My back got lipo but feel i could have a lift - not sure if it's fat or just excess skin? (photos)

I had butt implant surgery on april 21. Had lipo to back, arms and i had mini brachioplasty but i think i still look to big on. i wanted a small back. Could i do lipo to my hunch back or what is the best thing my upper body. Also i have silicone implants in breast but i had a baby after and breast not as firm. Could i do a combination of surgery get lipo on hunchback arms again or is too soon maybe massages helo?and fat graft to breast to make them fuller or change my implants to a bigger size .

My back got lipo but feel i could have a lift - not sure if it's fat or just excess skin?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. After this time, if you are still unhappy its likely you will need a revision procedure. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. I suggest continuing to follow your physicians post-op protocol and discussing any further treatment plans after the swelling has subsided. Best, Dr. Emer

Back liposuction - do I need a lift?

Thank you for asking about your back liposuction.
  • You are still swollen so please don't do any thing more for at least another 4 months.
  • For now, focus on getting fit and losing some weight so the fat that was removed does not return to new areas.
  • Four months from now, see your plastic surgeon to discuss what more might need to be done.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC