What's the average cost for a boob lift with small implants in Houston, TX?

Cost of breast augmentation with lift

Hi, Carroll

The cost of cosmetic surgery is combination of surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee.  In general, this will vary depending on geography, duration of surgery, and your surgeon's expertise.  

Please review photo gallery and consult with an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon.

What's the average cost for a boob lift with small implants?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with your national Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.