Is it possible to get the look that Asians have after they get double eyelid surgery on western eyes? (Photo)

I was wondering, is there a surgery to be able to get the result after asians get double eyelid surgery, like stretching your eye out or something. I want the asian look after they get double eyelid surgery not monolids, i want a look that gives you double eyelids but screams "im asian" look. Is there a way you can do that without having to get monolids then doing the double eyelid surgery? Whenever asians get surgery on their eyelids after they get it done, you can still tell they are asian.

No doctor answers yet