The risk of a fat embolism during a BBL procedure; doesn't this technique increase the fat to travel through a large vein?

I will admit that best result I have seen seem to be when the injections occur in The muscle , and below the muscle , however , Doesn't this technique increase the fat to travel through a large vein? survival rate is much better using that technique but is it worth the compromise As a fat emboli is almost always fatal .

BBL

Never inject fat into the muscle or below the muscle.There are large veins and arteries in the area. The sciatic nerve is also there.