Do I add moist to my nipples? My scar is open. How long after breast reduction can I get a tattoo for nipple correction? (Photo)

My nipple graft was a success but my nipple is always dry and crusting. Shall I keep that area dry? If not what should I add? Also beneath my breast my scar appears to be open or something. What should I dorder? It's soft when I touch it like flesh soft. How long after a breast reduction can I get a tattoo for nipple correction?

Do I add moist to my nipples? My scar is open. How long after breast reduction can I get a tattoo for nipple correction?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend that you make an appointment with your plastic surgeon to discuss your convalescence as well as your wound care instructions. They should be abel to answer all of your questions in detail and even provide you with written instructions and guidance.