Is it possible to achieve this result on my ethnic nose? (Photo)

Is it possible for me to achieve a natural, slightly upturned and doll-like, nose such as the nose of the Korean model in the picture without it looking unnatural?

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Asian Rhinoplasty

Based on your photos your nasal skin is quite thick, and you do lack height and projection through your dorsum (bridge) and tip. Given the thickness of your skin, you need support and structure in order to create refinement and definition that will be visible through your skin. Your nose will significantly improve but realistically, it will be difficult to achieve a nose in the picture you provided. 

Although a consultation would be necessary to more precisely determine the appropriate surgery - based on your photos I suspect open rhinoplasty with rib cartilage, fascia and alar base modification would provide the best results.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

African American-Asian Rhinoplasty

African Americans and Asian rhinoplasty patients have similar desires as far as results are concerned. The best way to see what is possible for your nose is to get computer imaging performed to see how close you can get to your desired nose.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

impossible nose job

It is impossible to take an African American nose and change it to an Asian nose. Look for a rhinoplasty specialist who does computer imaging on your nose to get an idea what can be accomplished.

Is It Possible to Achieve this Rhinoplasty Result?

No, this result is impossible. Your very wide, poorly defined, and poorly projected nose can be significantly improved but with your thick skin your expectations are not realistic. Having said that, I still strongly encourage you to consider a rhinoplasty which can give you tremendous improvement with a natural result.