Am I a good lip reduction candidate? (Photo)

I wanted to know if it is necessary or if it's all just in my head. I think my face is too narrow for my larger lips.

If the size of your lips is bothersome, you can consider a lip reduction. You do not have abnormally large lips. The procedure can be done in the office under local anesthesia. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns and options.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Lip Reduction

The size of one's lips is a personal preference. Only you can answer the issue of whether they are too big or not. No aesthetic procedure, including lip reduction, is necessary medically. It is only so if you think it is.