Am I a good candidate for Liposuction? (Photo)

I'm wanting to have liposuction on my abdomen and also have fat transferred to my buttocks. I've always tried to lose weight but have never been able to get rid of my stomach. My question is, can a person my size have lipo? Thanks

About Vaser Liposuction Candidates & Losing Weight

Vaser liposuction, also known as Vaser #lipo, LipoSelection or Liposuction, is an advanced body #contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted body fat. An alternative to the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction, #Vaser lipo uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently #reshape your body. There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. 

However, vaser liposuction is NOT a method of #weight loss or an alternative to diet and exercise. It does not affect one's metabolism. It is usually recommended that patients who have recently experienced weight loss and massive weight loss (#MWL) remain consistent at their weight for at least six to twelve months prior any cosmetic surgery. Such will better ensure longer lasting results of the procedure without risking the fluctuation and stretching of the skin tissue. 
An ideal  #candidate for Vaser Liposuction is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction.  Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates.

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Am I a good candidate for Liposuction?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

In accordance with your photograph if liposuction alone would not be sufficient forthe results you expected, because if only liposuctioned, excess skin becomes more flaccid. But this must be evaluated in person with your plastic surgeon.

Hope hear from you soon , best wishes!

Ramon Morales, MD

Am I a good candidate for Liposuction?

Hope hear from you soon , best wishes!

Ramon Morales, MD

Bbl

You seem to be a great candidate for these procedures, I would find surgeons in your area and go for consultations.

Bbl

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy Tuck with Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for posting an appropriate picture. It's difficult to give exact recommendations without more information or an in person consultation. Generally speaking, you seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. The combination of these procedures will give you a flat tummy and contoured waistline. You do need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Tummy Tuck with Liposuction

Liposuction or Tummy Tuck

Hello, thanks so much for your inquiry and your picture. It seems that more than just liposuction you would need a tummy tuck and a BBL if you want to enhance your buttocks too. The thing is, liposuction by itself would not get rid of the extra sagging skin nor the abdominal muscle wall which needs to be repaired.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Liposuction or Tummy Tuck

Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Candidate for Liposuction?

Thank you for your question and photo!  I think that you would be a great candidate for liposuction.  Based on your expectations you may need a tummy tuck as well.  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Candidate for Liposuction?

Candidate for liposuction?

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a better candidate for a Tummy tuck, also know as abdominoplasty, which is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen and to restore the weakened abdominal wall, giving a firmer and smoother appearance.  We nearly always add liposuction to our tummy tucks to sculpt the body 360 degrees to achieve an ideal feminine figure. You can then transfer the fat taken during liposuction to your buttocks. Tummy tuck is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results if done correctly.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Candidate for liposuction?

Liposuction and fat transfer

It is difficult to say with confidence that this is a good procedure for you. Liposuction from the abdomen often leads quite a bit of skin looseness. If you have enough fat for the transfer and results you expect, you may require an additional skin tightening of the lower abdomen. This doesn't always mean you need a full abdominoplasty.

Liposuction and fat transfer

Am I a good candidate for Liposuction? = if BMI less that 29-30 possibly #BBL #Liposuction #fatransfer

Liposuction is a elective cosmetic plastic surgery procedure to reshape the body, not to loose weight. Therefore, in order to have a great result, patients should have am mild to moderate overweight, but not severe or being obese. The best way to determine if weight is appropriate, it is to know the BMI ( Body Mass Index). BMI is a relation of the weight for the height. for a BBL and liposuction, BMI should ideally be bellow 29. BMI can be easily calculated with an online calculator by just searching in google: "BMI calculator".These are the BMI Categories: 
  • Underweight =

John Mesa, MD

• Underweight =

John Mesa, MD