Am I a BBL candidate? Are my expectations reasonable? (photos)

24 year old mother of three boys. I am 5'4 at 130lbs. I am completely sold on the idea of having the Brazilian butt lift procedure. I do not mind gaining extra weight (I know my goal is a bit of a stretch from what I'm working with) but I'd like to know if my wish pic is feasible. Also interested in a tummy tuck and BA for obvious reasons. (Excuse the scar on my left cheek. It's actually a tire mark

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

BBL Time!

Dear SexySilhouette:   Based on your photos alone, it looks like you are likely a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any formal recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience with the BBL procedure to learn more about your options.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Wish photos

not realistic at all for your BBL. those pics are usually (in order of the pics) photoshopped, immediate postop, brazilian models with extra filler products and/or implants. If you desire such a shape, I would recommend a buttock implant, with fat grafting. I'm doing those now since many women find that BBL with fat only is not enough projection.

I would anticipate that you would likely also need a breast lift in addition to an implant (if you want more volume) based on your photos. tummy tuck, can't be certain without seeing you in person.

please see a ABPS board certified PS to discuss your options. 

hope that helps and best wishes!

Dr. Morales

ABPS Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Am I a BBL candidate? Are my expectations reasonable?

From looking at your photos you will have a very nice result with a BBL. You could even do the tummy tuck a the same time. As for the breast augmentation, it would be best to do this in a second surgery as it looks like you will need lift with augmentation and this would be too long under general anesthesia. 

BBL

Thank you for your question along with your photos. You have to be in good medical health to be considered for any type of plastic surgery. If you have any extreme medical conditions, you may not be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. Medical clearance is required first before undergoing any type of plastic surgery. You will need to have an in person consultation to determine what the expectations would be for you as far as the BBL results go. A "Mommy Makeover" is a combination of procedures to reshape and tighten the body, you can discuss with your board certified plastic surgeon those options as well.  

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

BBL

You would have to be evaluated in person to determine if you are a good candidate or not. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

BBL Candidate? Mommy Makeover Interest Too

According to your photos, you look to be an excellent candidate for BBL. As far as expectations go, please consult a qualified plastic surgeon so that a face to face evaluation of how much fat you can reasonably expect to have transferred. Techniques have greatly improved both the removal and addition of fat as well as the long term viability. As far as the tummy tuck and BA, I would recommend that they be done separately for several reasons: operating time and recovery time being prominent. Good luck with your plan and thanks for the question.

Christopher T. Chia, MD

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Great question!

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for
 liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should
get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and
hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks, 

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with an AOA/AMA board certified
plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a
good candidate or not. In regards to your breast augmentation, you may
also benefit from a breast lift to correct the ptosis of the breasts.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

I wish you well through your surgery and recovery process,
James McAdoo DO FACOS

AOA dual board certified general and plastic / reconstructive surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I have specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon