Will 4L of fat removal be enough to give me the results I want at this size and weight? (photos)

I'm getting a BBL in FL so there's a 4L limit on lipo (does that include the other liquids like blood and lidocaine or is it pure fat?) . I'm 5'10 213. My main concern is my tummy and my back rolls. I workout at least 3x a week and I'm trying to get down to 200 to maximize my results. In the unlikely case I don't lose the weight, would I still see good results ?

Will 4L of fat removal be enough to give me the results I want at this size and weight?

IMO no, unsure of the details of the Florida law, but would tell you if they have not discussed additional procedures , such as a additional session of lipo or possible Bra Strap excision I think you will disappointed. Plastic surgery is all about managing expectations , would advise you see someone local for another opinion to discuss your goals , good luck!!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

The ideal weight for a BBL

Ideal candidates are at a stable weight,  in good health , and have excess fat in some parts of the body and too little in other regions.  Gaining weight before the procedure is to no advantage and when you lose weight again the fat cells will shrink just like the donor site fat cells.  Typically, the transferred fat results in a significant increase in volume of the body site being treated.