4 weeks post tumescent Liposuction, do I have a Seroma in my belly button area or is this normal? (photos)

The drain right above my bb drained liquid first 2 days. I had a total of 6 massages where I was "manually drained" then I had 8 more that only involved a thermal waistband and ultrasound therapy massage. All bruising is visibly gone. I've worn compression garment 24/7 along with foam. I noticed my bb area feels very soft like the seroma videos I've seen. However when I press one area the other does not seem affected. Seroma or do I just have to wait longer to be able to tell?

Swelling

You still have some swelling, but your physician will  need to examine you to see if you have any excess fluid.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

In person exam required

Its not possible to determine what this is without an in person exam.  The surgeon that performed the operation should see you.

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Needs an exam

Hard to say if it is a seroma. Seroma will move like water under the skin. An exam by your doctor will help the most.

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon

Seroma -- Drainage, Massage, Hyperbaric Oxygen, Compression

This needs drainage, massage, hyperbaric and compression.  Please see your physician for treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.