3 weeks post op, are my incisions healing well? Is this asymmetry normal? (photos)

So i'm 3weeks post op ba, 370cc silicone tear drop shaped implants and i have a feeling my breasts are a bit asymmetric, is this normal? Also the incisions are not healing at the same pace; my ps says its normal but just thought i'd check in to get opinions of how well I am doing.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

OK at 3 weeks?

It is not uncommon to have minor asymmetries in the breasts early after augmentation surgery.  Your left (in the photo) implant  seems to be sitting a little higher at this point.  It should continue to settle in to place, but some massage may be necessary to obtain optimal positioning.  You should discuss this with your surgeon.
Regarding the scarring, what you are seeing at 3 weeks is pretty normal.  This is the period of healing when your body is making scar in the incision to "glue" it together.  In fact, don't be surprised if the scar gets even a little thicker over the next 3 or 4 weeks.  Unfortunately for many African-Americans the scar response can be pretty intense; so you may want to consider using a silicone gel scar-fading product to try to settle things down a bit.  You should discuss this with your surgeon as well.  Best of luck.

3 weeks post op, are my incisions healing well?

Thank you for your question. Look like you are healing good and breasts look good. Your breast will change in the coming few weeks and re evaluate in 3 months. Please follow instructions from your PS

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon