371cc silicone Natrelle; only 2 days after surgery but they look too small. Will they get bigger? (Photos)

My doctor said considering my measurements and size I started with (32A) 371cc moderate plus silicone Natrelle is my best option. And I know it's only the second day but they look like when they drop I'll only be a small C, I was wanting a D or close to DD. When they drop will they get bigger? I'm starting to get really depresssed about it.

Anxiety about breast implant size

There is not a direct correlation between cup size and implant size. 

The size of the implants is based on a combination of a patient's goals and objectives and her anatomy. In order to provide a natural looking augmentation, the surgeon needs to evaluate many factors including soft tissue coverage, skin laxity, chest wall width, breast imprint width, the shape of the breasts and relative level of constriction to ensure that the breast implants are appropriate for your body.  

It is not uncommon for women to have initial anxiety if she chose the appropriate breast size. Allow yourself six months to heal from the surgery so that the swelling subsides and you allow yourself to get used to the breast implants.

At the six month mark, review the surgery with your surgeon to understand if the surgery met your goals/objectives.