32, breast fed 1 child, Breast Lift and Implant, is high profile necessary after lift? (photos)

I'm wanting to get implants and I know I'll need a necessary breast lift as well. I'm looking to go into a full "D" cup. I don't mind my breasts being low as long as they're not too low and my nipples are in place. With a moderate profile and that much more weight on my breasts would another lift be necessary over time? should I get a high profile to avoid another future lift? Or what type of lift would benefit me best?

Breast lift

From your photos, you seem to have a fair amount of breast tissue already. You should be able to get a very nice result with just a breast lift. If you'd like to increase your breast size you could do so easily at the same time with an implant. Be sure to express your goals and expectations with your chosen surgeon. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D. 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery

San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #breastlift

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant with lift

Hi, Shine2476

Although direct examination is better to give you a more meaningful assessment and plan, you will require breast lift with/without implant.  Breast lift will allow you to have perkier, more youthful breast shape; and implants will give you larger volume.  Based on your photos, you will likely get full "D" from moderate or moderate-plus implant.  Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to learn about your surgical options as well as implant choices.

Best regards.

32, breast fed 1 child, Breast Lift and Implant, is high profile necessary after lift?

The profile of the implant is decided with measurements as well as the recommendation of the surgeon.  The profile will have no impact on whether you will need another lift later in life.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Thank you for your question and photographed.  I agree with her plan for a breast lift with implants.  However the choice of implant size and profile is based on several measurements that your surgeon will take during your in person examination.  For more on breast implant profile please read the following link: