I'm 28 years old and have five kids. I'm in urgent need of a mommy make over; options? (Photos)

Every since I started to have kids and looking at my body it makes me even more depressed. I really hate to look at my self in the mirror.

Mommy Makeover

You look to be a candidate for a tummy tuck and breast enhancement procedure.  Be sure to consult with a board-certified PS.  Best of luck. 

Mommy Makeover Candidate

Judging by your description you could be a possible candidate for a Mommy Makeover.

Pregnancy and motherhood are wonderful and exciting times in a woman’s life. Many women, however, will experience unwanted permanent physical changes that are not always desirable. All too often, women find it emotionally and physically difficult to adjust to these new changes in their bodies affecting their self-esteem and personal self-image. These changes vary greatly and range from stretch marks and varicose veins to the more significant changes such as, smaller and sagging breasts, enlarged waist with redundant skin and larger hips.
Fortunately, there are many treatments available to correct or improve these common post-pregnancy changes. Many of these procedures are non-surgical or relatively simple outpatient surgeries. Some treatments are possible because of new technology such as lasers and liposuction developed in just the last few years. These surgeries are commonly known as the “mommy makeover”.

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!
I have also attached a video for a possible Mommy Makeover Candidate.

You have a big umbilical hernia as well and that should be considered fir the time it will consume of the surgery. I would not recommend to combine all those procedures for you. You should consider having first a full tummy tuck + liposuction of the abdomen, back and flanks + BBL + umbilical hernia repair, and leave the breast lift + implant for a second procedure. 

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Mommy Makeover

Hello and thank you for reaching out. From the photos you have provided, I would recommend a bilateral vertical mastopexy augmentation, or a breast lift with an implant, as well as a full tummy tuck with suction assisted lipectomy. The implant added back to the breast will be helpful in adding volume back to the superior pole of the breast. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon to review your options. Best wishes. 

Mommy makeover options

It looks like you would benefit from a tummy tuck, umbilical hernia repair and breast augmentation.  Liposuction is a lower priority for you.  In some cases medical insurance may assist with payment for the hernia repair, but not the tummy tuck or breast surgery. Good luck with your mommy makeover.

David Stoker, MD

Mommy makeover

Based on the pictures you posted,looks like you are a good candidate for the mommy makeover,tummy tuck,breast lift with implants, please consult with a board certified PS.
Best of luck to you!

Kenneth Hughes, M.D.
Beverly Hills,CA.

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. A lift would dramatically improve the appearance of your breasts. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

I'm 28 years old and have five kids. I'm in urgent need of a mommy make over; options?

Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy: most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy). Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.  Based on your photograph,  you have an umbilical hernia  present that can be repaired at the time of tummy tuck surgery.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
You may find the attached link, dedicated to “mommy makeover” surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover including a tummy tuck and a breast lift +/- implants provided that you're not a smoker and your weight is stable. Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover Procedures

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. Your best option is to determine what the improved results are that you most desire, seek out local plastic surgeons for consultations, and then determine which procedures which would help best achieve your desired results. Best of luck to you