25 year old female seeking facial fillers to look like a teen again. What's the best filler? (Photo)

I have been researching some of the more popular fillers. Juvederm, Radiesse, Perlane, and Restylane. What area should I focus on first to bring back my youthfulness at 19. Do I need volume or lift. What filler is best for my age that brings the best results.

Filler choice

Your face looks pretty youthful but the nasolabial folds could use some softening and the best would be any of the hyaluronic acid fillers.  you do not need volume. just be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Nashville Dermatologist

Dermal Fillers

Hello ksmith91,

You look very youthful and beautiful. As we age we do lose some of the fullness in areas of our face. I can see some depression in the nasal labial and under the eyes. I would recommend using Restylane or Juvedem just to soften the depression in those areas. Hope this helps! Dr Faraz

Patricia Faraz, MD
Ladera Ranch OB/GYN

Hyaluronic Acid Fillers to Restore Youthful Appearance

While you do have a nice, youthful appearance, I find that prevention is key to looking great as we age; thus adding a little filler to soften and give you back some volume now, will go a long way in maintaining your look over time. Based on your photos, I think a little hyaluronic acid filler injected into your nasolabial folds and tear troughs could really help restore that youthful look you desire. My best advice is to seek a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist and experienced injector who will really listen to your goals but also remain on the conservative side so as to not overdo it. Good luck!

Dennis Gross, MD

Fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Perlane, Restylane

Go slow and find someone with good technique and skill to give you improvement and enhancement, not a major change. I prefer certain fillers for different areas of the face, so when seeking treatment make sure you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Early volumizing fillers

In my opinion, the most subtle filler to address nasolabial folds and my filler of choice in the 25-35 year old range is Voluma or Perlane in the lateral cheeks. It produces very natural looking results and addresses the early changes of aging. The practice of "filling in lines" should be over. Addressing the golden ratios of facial dimensions and what we perceive as ageing is more important. These agents last for 1.5- 2years, are safe, and hyaluronic fillers are dissolvable with hyaluronidase.

Caitriona Ryan, MD
Dublin Dermatologist

Start with hyaluronic acids

Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane are the best way to start.
They can be dissolved if you don't like the results or there is a complication.

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon