Been using 20% vitamin c over 6 wk.s and noticed no results. What will 40% glycolic acid home use do something? (photos)

Is it possible for you to aid me in my plight for a line less, wrinkle free face as it is for the most part currently I require tweaking and going through divorce aka can't purchase/finance anything! Ugh please help formerly tan-a-rexic houston,Tx.

Vitamin C and glycolic acid

First of all make sure you are using a stable form of vitamin C--it should be bright yellow and not change color and it will take quite some time to see results. add retinol at night and use the C in the morning. I do not recommend you put acid on your face at home. Use the C  and sunscreen in the morning and retinol at night and you should get some result

Nashville Dermatologist