11 days post op, left boob has a bump and is settling faster than the right? (Photo)

11 Days post op, left boob has a little bump in the bottom of breast & is setteling faster than right ? Doctor said everything lookes fine , I would appreciate feedback! Thanks

11 days post op Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. It is completely reasonable for your breasts to look a bit strange to you at first.  It does take a while for the implants, skin, tissue, and pockets to settle after surgery.  You'll find that the breasts do not heal at the same rate and you may see a variety of shapes as they are healing.  The important thing is to follow your surgeon's instructions carefully on post operative care.  Best of luck with a successful recovery! 

11 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about final results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Assymetry post aug

Even though they were done at the sametime they may heal differently so I would massage and let things settle down.It can take several months for the dust to settle.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric breast implant settling: left faster than the right?

Thank you for your question. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, advice, predictions, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery and massaging the implants downward may assist in the dropping of the implants after surgery (for those patients who want to help with the settling of the implants). The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, size of breast implant utilized, and concerns such as pre-existing breast asymmetry.

Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.
Sometimes, one or both breasts implants do not settle as planned and revisionary breast surgery becomes necessary to improve the outcome. On other occasions, if the long-term breast asymmetry is mild ( understanding that absolute symmetry is very rarely achieved), patients will need to decide whether proceeding with revisionary breast surgery is worth the potential downsides associated with additional surgery.
Again, best to follow your plastic surgeon for more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.