10 days post op. Want L shaped Gore-Tex implant removed immediately.

Shock factor not at play here.I don't want to wait 6 months. Are there any true medical risks to having it removed so soon? It will not grow on me over time. It is extremely high, slender and i do not like the vsharpness. Very unnatural. I did not sustain much swelling so It will only look worse as my skin continues to shrink wrap around it. The doctor and I have cut ties and I was refunded. Will another doctor fix this for me immediately

Removing Implant after Nasal Surgery

Dear college girl, You can seek consultation with another surgeon in your area and I am sure they would be happy to help you. It is not uncommon to treat another surgeons patient when their patient doctor relationship has terminated.  There is no reason you can not remove the implant immediately. Whether you want to discuss using grafting or other techniques to provide alternative augmentation can be discussed at the consultation. If you have a copy of your operative report this can be helpful for the consulting surgeon to review. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Implant

There are no detriments to removing the implant so soon after surgery.  However, on should plan on an alternative graft for dorsal augmentation, either septal, ear, or rib cartilage.