Would I Be Able to Put 400 Cc on my Hips and 1200 in Each Cheek? (photo)

I'm looking forward to having a bbl 6 days before my birthday in August. How much more would I have to gain? I'm planning on taking periactin to gain a bit more. This would be my first procedure and I want this to come out beautiful. I want the lipo to be aggressive especially around the waist area/flanks/back. I currently don't have a wish picture because I want to become a wish picture! I would like a bit of a gap between my thighs so everything won't look so squish together . Thanks! Thanks

Brazilian Butt Lift

Yes, you are a good candidate to add 1200 cc to the buttocks on each side ( recommended upper limit is 1500cc ) and feather into the lateral thighs with 400cc on each side.  You have adequate donor fat.

Brazilian Butt Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fat transfer to hips and buttocks

Your photos show that you have enough fat to transfer to your buttocks and hips. I recommend you to consult a plastic surgeon to get sure you don’t need to gain more weight. Liposculture from your abdomen, flanks and back can make you become a wish picture. Best wishes!

Fat transfer to hips and buttocks

Would I Be Able to Put 400 Cc on my Hips and 1200 in Each Cheek?

You have enough fat right now to liposuction 5 liters and transfer the amounts you want.  You will have to find a plastic surgeon with an aggressive approach to get to those numbers.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA