I had BL/BA almost 3 weeks ago and at my 1wk PO they cut my sutures and my right breast started to open and get bigger. (photo)

I feel this keeps opening as I found more sutures coming out and have removed them as the nurse said too. How long will this take to heal will it get worse. I'm worried I have 1 wk appt with nurse then 2 weeks after with the Doctor?

I had BL/BA almost 3 weeks ago and at my 1wk PO they cut my sutures and my right breast started to open and get bigger.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Sutures cut

Hi,do not wait 2 weeks. call the doctor 's office and try to take an appointment today. you need to make sure you do not have the beginning of an infection. it seems like the suture holding the areola was cut?check with the doctor ASAP.F. Mussat

Florence Mussat, MD