Had resurfacing laser four months ago and my face looks worse. (photo)

Laser resurfacing and before and afters

If you could provide the before and after photos, that would be helpful. Also what laser was use? Settings? What did you want to achieve with the treatment? We can certainly  guide you if you state what you do not like about your features and come up with a solution. 
All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser dermatologist, Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Laser Skin Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. I am surprised to hear that you look worse after the laser. I hope that we can provide a remedy to your experience. Please post a before picture for our reference so that we can provide you with a better diagnosis. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face looks worse following laser skin resurfacing

Thank you for sharing your concerns. For evaluation purposes, before photos are necessary to help judge the results and description of which specific laser was used.  Good luck,

Laser Resurfacing Results

Please post before and after photos in a standardized fashion to determine what the best treatment plans are.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser resurfacing

Laser resurfacing acne scars is a balancing act! The deeper and more aggressively you go the more potential for improvement but also the greater the risks and side effects (such as scaring caused by the treatment itself, persistent redness or pigment change). There are many different types of lasers that can be used for resurfacing, many different settings that can be chosen for each laser. If your laser resurfacing did not give you any improvement and at the same time did not cause any problems, you may be a candidate for a more aggressive laser, or more aggressive settings. In addition to resurfacing acne scars can sometimes be improved with other treatments as well; subcission, punch grafting, demal fillers. Visit with a dermatologist with specific experience in treating acne scars so you can discuss all the options. Also take with you information on the type of laser and settings used in your original treatment.
Good luck!

Ralph Massey, MD
Santa Monica Dermatologist

Acne scarring

I am assuming that you had laser to help improve your acne scars.  It would be very helpful to know what your pre-treatment photo looks like and what kind of treatments you have had so far.  "Resurfacing" is not a specific enough description to know what you've had done..there are many laser modalities.
If your concern is acne scars I would recommend finding a good dermatologist or plastic surgeon that can offer you a combination of treatments ranging from fractional laser to micro-needling and / or fillers.