My eye lashes have gone very short and can hardly be seen. Would Latisse work for me?

Short eye lashes. I cannot use mascara they are to short for that.

Latisse

Thank you for your question in regards to Latisse. Latisse is proven to help grow thicker, longer and darker lashes. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Latisse for short eyelashes

Latisse could possibly help but first I would advise you get a formal diagnosis of what has caused these changes. Then one can confidently determine if Latisse is right for you.

Surprisingly, there are a actually a few causes of eyelash loss. Some causes don't benefit all that much with use of Latisse.

Latisse to Improve Lashes

Latisse is ideal to lengthen the lashes of patients with short lashes.  Latisse has been clinically proven to help patients grow longer, thicker, and darker lashes.  Consult with a provider who can ensure you are a good candidate and provide a prescription for the product.  When used as directed, Latisse is excellent for improving the appearance of lashes!

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

No lashes

You would be an excellent candidate for Latisse. Latisse is meant to grow lashes longer, thicker and darker. I would recommend an appointment with a doctor to consult with you on Latisse and how it would work for you.

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  Based on the description of your eyelashes you are a perfect candidate for Latisse.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  

Latisse for short lashes

It sounds like you might do great with Latisse.  Schedule an appointment with a board-certified physician to confirm that you're a suitable candidate.  

After about a month of nightly application on your upper lash line, you should notice that your lashes are a little longer, maybe even a little thicker and darker too.  Latisse will give you more to work with - so that you can use an eyelash curler and mascara if you wish - speaking from personal experience as a previously short-eyelashed Asian gal.

Hope this helps, and best of luck.
Dr. Lim

Angeline Lim, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Latisse can help

Latisse will make your eylashes grow, thicken, and darken.
Latisse in an excellent choice for people in your situation.