I want to have a Tummy tuck, arm lift and breast revision. How much will this cost and where is the best place to get it done?

I wish to have a tummy tuck and arm lift
See average cost for Mommy Makeover

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

The Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The #costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 
Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Costs are going to vary. My best advice would be to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website and then call each for a quote. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Mommy Makeover, Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Revision Cosmetic Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

A mommy makeover including breast surgery abdomen and arms will cost about $15,000.

This is just an approximation has its based on individual characteristics as well as the efficiency of your surgeon. Most important thing is to choose a good surgeon not necessarily a particular location. You should have easy access to your surgeon for postoperative management

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  What you are looking for is known as a mommy makeover, or a combination of cosmetic procedures performed during one surgery.  Your first step should be finding a surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery.  Attached is a link to help you do so.  You should schedule consultations to be evaluated in person and to determine how much it will cost you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

The cost will vary greatly with the demand for the surgeon.  The operation should be tailored to your specifications and anatomy to produce a dramatic result. Seek out a plastic surgeon who has performed these combination procedures hundreds of times and has a great number of reviews and before and after pictures.

Beverly Hills, CA

Multiple procedures and safety of location

If you want multiple procedures, I would stage your procedures with two surgeries. The first surgery would be the breast revision and arm lift. And the other surgery would be the tummy tuck. The procedures can be performed in a hospital setting or a plastic surgeon's own surgery so long as it is certified by AAAASF and/ or JAHCO. 

Mommy Makeover

The cost will vary from region to region, surgeon's experience and training.  You will also have an hospital outpatient fee which includes the operating room, recovery room, supplies, and anesthesia.  This is usually a flat rate fee for cosmetic surgery.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a listing of board certified surgeons in your area.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD