I am 26 and my question is about the extraction of teeth. (Photo)

Actually I discussed with 2 to 3 orthodontics.. But both gave different suggestions about extraction of teeth ...one is in the favour and another is against extraction of teeth... I wanna confirm that without extraction ..is it possible my teeth go inside properly and I can smile properly.. As I simply smile it does create problem as I have uploaded image but while laughing it looks awkward .. this is the only reason I wanna go for braces..but can't easily rely on ..you please suggest me..

Most change with extractions

It is difficult to say without seeing complete photos of your mouth, but if your main concern is that the front teeth protrude, then you will see the most change if you have teeth extracted.

Montclair Orthodontist