Will Femilift improve clitoral orgasms?

The older I get the harder it is to have an orgasm. I have only had clitoral orgasms so I was considering the o-shot. But I am considering Femilift because I also have vaginal laxity and a little bit of urinary incontinence.

It may help....

Thanks for your question. There are a lot of factors that go into achieving an orgasm, including common psychological effects like insecurities or low self-esteem.This laser procedure, FemiLift, helps increase the production of elastin and collagen within your vaginal walls and reshaping them for more strength. This helps to decrease in the looseness of the vaginal muscles, while preventing air escaping out the vagina. It’s a very effective solution to tighten up pelvic muscles and vaginal muscles. The initial shrinkage and secondary regeneration produce improved pressure on the “G-Spot” and increase the stretch of the internal bulbs and crurae of the internal portion of the clitoris.  Ultimately this translates into better sex (and orgasms) for you and your partner. Hope this helps.

Will Femilift improve clitoral orgasms

Please let me rephrase your questions

1) you have laxity of vagina. 

2) you have orgasmic issueAs you have done your research, you have read that FemiLift, which is a Fractionated Co2 laser machine dose tighten vagina buy increasing the collagen in vaginal area, which is turn causes tightening of vagina, which will improve orgasm in people who where achieving orgasm vaginally.

However there are women whom they need direct stimulation of clitoris to achieve orgasm, these people would benefit from Oshot.In summary you need both and there are certified obgyn doctors who perform Oshot and Femilift.I have performed both of these procedures and according to questionier that patients are filling up they are noiticing excellent improvement.Good Luck and best of health

Info re: "O-Shot(tm)

While I [prefer FemiLift over ThermiVa because it lasts longer, neither will improve your orgasmic difficulties. I suggest you consult with a sexual medicine practitioner who also utilized the O-Shot (tm). (**Make SURE that practitioner is a legitimate O-Shot provider, listed on the O-Shot website...) While counselling will make sure you are doing the right thing, the O-shot will help both with your orgasmic issues and your mild incontinence. FemiLift wound be nice as well to really well treat up to modest urinary incontinence. (While I do not yet have a Blog on the O-shot on my website, I WILL have one within 2 weeks...)
Michael P Goodman, MDDavis, CA, USA

The effect of FemiLift on orgasm is unknown

Orgasm is the result of a complex interplay of anatomy, physiology and psychology. Every woman is wired differently and the factors that provoke orgasms vary from woman to woman. Certainly, if vaginal atrophy is part of the problem, treating the atrophy might be a part of the solution, ditto for vaginal laxity. However, there is no test to determine how your orgasm will respond to this therapy or to the o-shot other than trying them. Your best course of management would be to schedule a consultation with a gynecologist with expertise in orgasm issues. I find that many patients are confused by overly optimistic advertising on how much can be achieved with new technologies and their expectations are sometimes unrealistic.

Femlift patients have noted improved orgasms.

My patients have reported improved orgasms after Femlift!  We have each patient fill out a questionnaire before and after each treatment.  Most have noted improved or enhanced orgasms.  That being said, we did not specifically ask if the orgasms were clitoral or vaginal.  There are multiple factors than affect female orgasms including medications, hormone therapy and partner dynamics.  Because you have some mild leaking of urine, Femlift would be a reasonable consideration.  If you had just had a clitoral orgasm issue, then I would consider other options and evaluation.  I hope that helps and good luck!

Femilift For Vaginal Laxity and Urinary Incontinence

Thank you for your question.   First off I believe combining the O Shot and the Femilift is a great combination.  As for the Femilift and addressing your incontinence and vaginal laxity?  YES awesome for these, I have been using our Femilift on patients with exactly your symptoms for the past 2 years with very good results.
Best of Luck!!