I have a horrible scar and double bubble after my breast augmentation, I would like to know if it can be fixed? (photo)

Its been 1 year since my breast implant went from A to small C transaxillary incisions. I was left with a double bubble on my leaft breast. Then my doctor said it could be repair by cutting some skin tissues under the breast. Now I am left with a big scar And still the double bubble. I need to know if there is anything I can do to fix it or if honestly there's nothing else I can do. I hate to see this deformity everyday. This is not what you dream of before surgery. I live in FL .

Breast Augment

I agree with the other docs, I would suggest another surgery unfortunately to tighten the envelope around the implant and address the scar at the same time

BBA

You need to be examined in person to determine the best course of action.  A surgical revision is most likely.  You may want to see a different BC PS in person to get another opinion.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Double bubble after aug

I don't know how long you are since your revision but I think your scar needs to mature and putting downward pressure on the implant may help.but there is hope don't despair.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

I have a horrible scar and double bubble after my breast augmentation, I would like to know if it can be fixed?

I repair these issue frequently via fat grafting and rigotomies to the area. Fees are in the $4,000 range..//

Fat transfer is an option to fix double bubble appearance

In my experience the best way to correct the deformity in the the lower pole of the right breast is to fill the area using fat transfer in order to smooth the transition where it is visible. Looking at your pictures, it appears your left breast fold may have been higher than the right breast initially, and the problem was created when an attempt was made to lower the fold to match the right at the time of your original procedure. The problem with trying to raise this fold again is that it may then lift the left side higher than the right., and also as you have experienced, not really correct the problem in the long term.

Fat transfer is done with fat injection needles only, so there is no additional scarring. You should likely expect 2-3 small fat transfer procedures for complete correction. A similar approach is used to build out the lower breast to correct tubular breast deformities.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

It is hard to comment without seeing more photos, specifically from before the first surgery, and before the more recent procedure.

It looks like you would do well to have another surgery to repair the double bubble, and the scar would be addressed at the same time. All the best.