Skin rejuvenation. What can I do to have beautiful younger healthier glowing skin? What does the price look like? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 6
Eating well, increasing your water intake, getting on a regular skin care regimen with a medical aesthetician for medical facials is a good start. I would highly recommend starting on a Retin A and a good sunscreen. Later consider a mild resurfacing for pores, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentations, and for a healthy glow. I like Scitons Halo laser.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for your question. Microneedling with PRP would be a great treatment to help address many issues you have stated and for total skin rejuvenation. You can also do laser, chemical peels, and the right skin care regimen at home. Prices vary so you will have to research in your area for pricing. Hope this helps. Dr Faraz
Thank you for asking about your skin.
- The skin is the largest organ in our body - treatment can be complex.
- Congratulations on getting away from acne, smoking and a poor diet.
- First improve your diet - with LOTS of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Then see a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
- You will need a tretinoin (RetinA) based skin care program, surgical removal of the mole, and possibly additional skin treatments such as TCA peels, laser or microneedling.
- it will take a consultation and skin examination to develop your final plan.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
You might also like...
Options for acne scars, large pores, smile lines and dull skin
Treatment for healthier, glowing skin
Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.