Am I a good candidate to go for trans-conjunctival approach, also known as Scarless eye bag removal? (Photo)

I had this bulging eyebags since young and it's effecting my self esteem as people always as why are my eyes so puffy. I would really liked to get it remove, may I ask what's the best procedure in my case to removed it. Am I a good candidate to go for trans-conjunctival approach, also known as Scarless Eyebag Removal?

Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty

Thank you for sharing your question. You are a candidate for blepharoplasty. The transconjunctival approach might be perfect for you if skin does not need to be removed. You should be evaluated in person by an experienced, board-certified Oculoplastic Surgeon to determine which technique would be best for you. 
Good luck,

Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty

Aloha, In some individuals, the inner membrane in the eyelid is set a bit forward showing fullness in the lower eyelid at an early age. This can make a person look tired or sick when they feel fine inside.A transconjunctival approach from the inside of the eyelid would be a good option to remove or transpose the fat in this area.
Best to seek an Oculoplastic surgeon in your area for evaluation .
I hope this was helpful.

Adam Scheiner, MD
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Transconjunctival approach likely the best answer.

The pictures suggest that the bags are due to fat protrusion.  The transconjunctival approach is the best answer for this situation . Fat trimming and repositioning can deliver a nice improvement through the behind the eyelid approach.  However other causes for swelling in this area should be evaluated.  Edema from sinus, allergy, and hormonal causes should be addressed as well.

David Q. Santos, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes you appear to be an excellent candidate for a transconjunctival blepharoplasty. This procedure will most certainly improve the fullness present under your eyes.

An added advantage as you have mentioned is the incision will be completely hidden on the inside of the eyelids.

Best of luck with your procedure!

Scarless eye bag removal

Yes, you are a very good candidate for transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty (with some fat removal and fat redistribution).  See link and video below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

There is no subtitute for an actual consultation.

You need an actual physcial examination of the eyelids and orbital tissue to determine this.  However, it is probable that a transconjunctival lower eyelid surgery with preservation of orbital fat and transfer to the top of the cheek may be appropriate for you.

Trans-conj bleph

Most surgeons work on the fat via a trans-conjunctival incision.  This is on the inside of the eyelid so that there is no external scar.  You don't look like you have excess skin, so I doubt you would need any skin excised from an external approach, so you should be able to do this without any visible scars.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon