I'm looking for procedure recommendations and what doctor might be able to help me? (Photos)

I want a more feminine face. But I'm not sure what procedure I'm looking for. One side of my jaw is very prominate and masculine. The other is narrow and flat. My chin is long and really pointy. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Which side is your favorite?

You could either reduce the more prominent side of your jaw or augment the weaker side.  Augmentation with a filler would be very simple, but an implant would last longer.  Chin reduction is also a common procedure that can be performed through and incision under the chin, or, in someone your age, through an incision inside of the mouth. 

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

Chin reduction for over projected chin?

A chin reduction will improve and feminize your face. This procedure removes excess bone through a small incision under the chin. See a very experienced surgeon who does this procedure.