The lift: donut, lollipop or anchor? (Photo)

I'm having my breasts redone in two week my current implants are silicone gel 445cc moderate, over muscle. My plans are to 550cc, under muscle, Donut lift, ...I'm undecided now of what kind of lift to have with my Surgary to achieve my goal look. Should I have a donut-lolly pop-or anchor lift. I want my aereola to be smaller. I've included my side profile photos and my front photos and my goal look.

The lift: donut, lollipop or anchor?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  To determine what lift would be best for you, please be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon.  It appears that you would definitely need a nipple reduction and breast lift to achieve the look shown in your goal photo.  By increasing the implant size, you run the risk of your breasts sagging even more in the future.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

The lift: donut, lollipop or anchor?

If you already have sagging and want to go bigger, just switching to under and doing a donut will not lift enough. A Donut lift may help bring the nipple/areola up slightly, but not the whole breast, especially with bigger implants. I don't think you need an Anchor lift. Here at plasticsurgeryoahu I have several similar patients where I have done a Vertical[lollipop] lift with an Internal Bra using mesh. It's up to you to decide; do you want to risk more sagging or are you willing to have a bigger scar[that usually heals well] and better long-term support.

Kevin Dieffenbach, MD
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon