I'm looking for a breast implants revision to gummy bears (Photo)

i have 800cc silicone implants and i want to get new gummy bears implants. i have implants with rippling and my left boob is looking funny :) how much are new gummy bears breast implants? how can i find a good cosmetic surgeon to replace my silicone implants? im looking to go to las vegas to get a new breast implants revision with easy financing. thanks

Breast Revision with Lift

The intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result. There are a variety of techniques for a #BreastLift. I prefer to use the short scar technique, “#lollipop scar” or “#donut lift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring. Although the “anchor-shape” or inverted “T” incision is still more popular in the United States, it represents an older technique with extensive #scarring and a less optimal result in many cases.
It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with breast #augmentation and the incision type, #implant placement, and implant type. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your breast augmentation. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Implant Revision Honolulu

It's difficult without an in person exam, but it appears you have a capsular contracture on the left side.  
There are over 20 Board Certified plastic surgeons in Honolulu.  Many of the surgeons are excellent with breast implant revisions, and we are fortunate to have the incoming President of the Aesthetic Society right here in Honolulu, Clyde Ishii M.D.  While I agree with you there are some excellent plastic surgeons in Las Vegas, they are certainly no better than the Board Certified surgeons in Honolulu.  
You certainly have the right to go wherever you want to have cosmetic surgery, but you may want to look at some of the excellent plastic surgeons in Hawaii first.