Looking for a Great Smartlipo Surgeon in Honolulu?

Any local Honolulu smartlipo surgeon suggestions? What's the cost? Recently I lost 30lbs, I'm now at 160lbs, 5'6" female in my early 20's. Unfortunately, I gained the weight at a very young age. Since 2010 I've lost a total of 80lbs. I'm trying hard but I've reached a plateau and I need a boost. My arms are fat flabby despite weight lifting and the fat on my back is extremely stubborn. Even if I lose another 20lbs I can see these areas will not be affected. So, I'd like to get smartlipo. Mahalo!

Laser Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dear Miss808,

Thanks for your question.  You seem like a great candidate for laser liposuction. 

I was the first surgeon to perform laser liposuction in Hawaii.  We have treated thousands of patients with great results.  If you are still seeking a surgeon to perform this surgery for you, we would love to see you for a consultation!

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD

Looking of local plastic surgeons in Honolulu for Smart Lipo

First, from your history of an 80 lb. weight loss and your description of flabby arms, I doubt that a Smart Lipo liposuction will accomplish what you are hoping to achieve.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who not only performs liposuction but also body contouring procedures such as tummy tucks and body and arm lifts.   A common problem I see in my practice are patient who have had liposuction performed when they really needed a procedure to remove the excess skin.  Be careful not to waist your funds on a procedure simply because it is less costly or seems less invasive.  Caveat emptor.

Age 18-24

Before giving advice I need to at least see pictures. I really don't know anyone in Honolulu but, LA isn't that far

David A. Bray, Sr., MD