Would I be a good candidate for Facial Feminization Surgery? (Photos)

I'm often self conscious of how I look. Curious to know how I can make my fave look more feminine.

You are gorgeous!

First of all, I would like to emphasize how beautiful you are! Your eyes are amazing which you are bringing more attention to when wearing heavier makeup and possibly lash extensions. You also have excellent skin and cheekbones. Any treatments I could suggest would highlight these features.

First, it looks like in many of your photos you are having to raise your eyebrows judging by some of the subtle shadows from muscle movement in your forehead. I don't think this is because your brows are low, rather, it is mostly an indication of fullness in your upper eyelids. To maximize light reflecting onto your eyes I would use botox on the forehead and around the eyes as well as a conservative upper blepharoplasty.

Your cheeks could be accentuated by a buccal fat pad excision and potentially mandible (jaw) contouring. A less invasive approach to this could be by starting with botox into the masseter muscle to slightly taper the back of the jawline.

Finally, you could consider either Kybella or neck liposuction - again to further enhance your jawline.

The only thing I could not discern from your photos is how much of your upper teeth show when opening your mouth. If you do not see your teeth with your mouth open and at rest it may mean your upper lip is starting to elongate which happens as we age. A lip lift would be a good option to address this.

Best of luck to you,

Dr. Sarah Saxon

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pretty woman

First of all you have some very nice feminine features. The first thing that grabs my attention are your eyes. They are stunning. You want people to focus on your eyes. So that is a great start. Your skin is brilliant with a small pore size. That is a factor many people underestimate. You have high eyebrows with the perfect peak. 

Some simple things that could make a big difference. # 1 narrow your brows. This will help give a slender appearance. You don't need  surgeon to accomplish this. # 2 buccal fat pad removal. A small amount only because you are young, but this will narrow your lower 1/3 of your face an give a more heart shaped face. # 3 possible submental liposuction (would need to examine this area first but from the photos some jaw sculpting could sharpen this subunit). 

DrC

Benjamin Caughlin, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon