Is a donut lift good to achieve my goal look? With 550cc gummy bear high profile? (Photo)

I am having different opinions about the type of lift and implant to be used and I need some advice. Currently I have, 445cc Over muscle, areola recon..and its messed up. I would like to achieve the look below. I think 550cc HP-Under muscle, with donut lift and aerola reduction. But I need help deciding ...I have conflicting opinions.

Is a donut lift good to achieve my goal look? With 550cc gummy bear high profile?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  It seems that you, in order to look like your goal picture, will definitely need a lift and areolar reduction.  It is difficult to say without a physical evaluation if you will need bigger implants.  Keep in mind: If you get bigger implants, they will sag quicker with time which might warrant another breast revision.  Please be sure you choose a surgeon that is board certified in plastic surgery and is an expert in the procedure.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Vertical[lollipop] lift with an Internal Bra using mesh

If you already have sagging and want to go bigger, just switching to under and doing a donut will not lift enough. A Donut lift may help bring the nipple/areola up slightly, but not the whole breast, especially with bigger implants. Here at plasticsurgeryoahu I have several similar patients where I have done a Vertical[lollipop] lift with an Internal Bra using mesh. It's up to you to decide; do you want to risk more sagging or are you willing to have a bigger scar[that usually heals well] and better long-term support.

Kevin Dieffenbach, MD
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon