Can I get a breast lift with implant with an incision around the nipple only? (photos)

I would like to know what the best way to lift my breast with minimum visible scar.

Donut Lift with Implants

Aloha, it appears tha you would be a good candidate for a Donut Lift with Implants.
It would be best for you to visit an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in-depth consultation to review your options. Mahalo, Dr D

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Can I get a breast lift with implant with an incision around the nipple only?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, it appears that you would be a good candidate for implants with a donut lift.  This would also be able to reduce the size of your areolas.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Can I Get A Lift Breast Augmentation With Incisions Only Around The Nipple Areolar Complex?

The short answer to your question is YES.

From your pictures, it appears you are an excellent candidate for a circumareolar or Benelli mastopexy with silicone implants.  You have several of the signs of tuberous breasts.  Your breasts are set wide apart.  It appears at one point, your breast tissue may have herniated into your areola.  

It would be impossible to make a definitive diagnosis without pictures of your breasts when you were younger, but a reasonable educated guess would be that you probably had the upper pole but no lower pole to your breasts which is why they are ptotic (droopy) at this time.  A reasonable assumption is that you had and have a Type II tuberous breast which means you are missing both the lateral and medial inferior quadrants.

Given the picture that you sent RealSelf, I recommend you seek out one of the many excellent Board Certified plastic surgeons in Hawaii for consultation on what type of breast lift with implants would best suit your profile.

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue for the first 3 to 4 months! 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD