Any suggestions for big nose? (photos)

I don't like how my nose looks and I want to change it. Although the I'm not sure if rhinoplasty surgery will fix this. I just hate the way my nose looks and it gets a bit bigger and wider as I smile.

Closed rhinoplasty procedure for wide nose

A closed rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the nose. To narrow wide nostrils requires an alar plasty. To narrow the wide bulbous tip requires a tip rhinoplasty which includes suture techniques and a conservative cartilage removal. To narrow the bridge line requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty for the thick skinned nose?

Rhinoplasty for the thick skinned nose? your nose can be more defined in the tip by using septal cartilage grafts from your septum. It will not be as defined as thin skin noses but can be improved. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon whose work looks natural and not overdone. 

Rhinoplasty for thick skin

I think you posted a duplicate question.The thickness of your skin will limit the amount of refinement that is possible with the tip of your nose during rhinoplasty.  The challenge with thick skin is that even if definition is created to the nose and cartilage underneath the skin, these changes will not show through the skin.  In these cases additional support and structure is necessary to create definition in the tip of the nose.  Using grafts made from your own cartilage will be the best approach for a natural-appearing, lasting result.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD