BBL and mommie package and military women.
Doctor Answers 7
More information about a Mommy makeover
- Improved Post-Pregnancy Changes
- Outpatient and Non-Surgical Procedures
- Staged Approach to Minimize Risk and Maximize Results
Fortunately, there are many treatments available to correct or improve these common post-pregnancy changes. Many of these procedures are non-surgical or relatively simple outpatient surgeries. Some treatments are possible because of new technology such as lasers and liposuction developed in just the last few years. These surgeries are commonly known as the "mommy makeover". Follow the links to more detailed information on each procedure.
I have attached a link and a video with additional information
Mommy Makeover to Include TT & BBL
Yes, a Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL can be included in a Mommy Makeover which would likely include a Tummy Tuck. It is the tummy tuck which leaves the longest scar.
To see if this is right for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.
I hope this helps.
You might also like...
Mommy makeover and BBL
Thanks for your question.
We do perform both BBLs and Mommy Makeovers routinely for military moms. The ideal way to schedule these procedures is to perform the BBL first, then the Mommy Makeover.
The BBL procedure requires the harvesting of fat from the body and often the fat that needs to be removed during the tummy tuck of the Mommy makeover can be used for this procedure. After ideally 8 weeks, we would proceed with the Mommy Makeover which consists of a breast augmentation or breast lift and the tummy tuck.
Shim Ching, MD
BBL and mommie package and military women
You ask some very good questions, but hard to answer briefly.It would be best for you to visit an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in-depth consultation to review your options. Mahalo, Dr D
BBL vs mommy makeover
Mommy make-over via the military
- The tummy leaves a long scar because it has to remove a lot of skin.
- Its length varies with what is needed.
- It removes excess skin, tightens loose muscle and removes excess fat in the upper abdomen and flanks - the effect is to restore a woman's shape after babies or major weight loss.
- A mommy make-over is breast surgery done with a tummy tuck - the breast surgery varies with what is needed.
- The military at some hospitals does offer cosmetic procedures but you will have to contact your base to find out the details.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.